This year’s National Advisory Group (NAG) conference will feature Information Exchange Breakout Sessions on the Tuesday of the conference. The breakout sessions are in addition to a full agenda of general sessions on burning issue topics.
The information exchanges are considered the heart and soul of NAG and allow a chance for retailers to discuss issues important to their convenience stores. C-store retailers can choose between a range of topics including:
1) New and Emerging Fuels.
MODERATOR: Bob O’Connor, president, Jetz Convenience Centers
2) HR: There’s an app for that.
MODERATOR: Sharif Jamal, corporate training manager, Chestnut Petroleum
3) CBD, Vape and Tobacco: What the future holds for this growing category and how FDA regulations can impact sales.
MODERATOR: Paul Crozier, category manager for cigarettes and tobacco, Sheetz Inc.
4) Foodservice: Forecasting demand.
MODERATOR: Kalen Frese, food service director, Warrenton Oil Co.
5) How is Industry Consolidation Changing the C-Store Industry?
MODERATOR: Jonathan Ketchum, vice president of retail, Energy North Group
6) LEED Certification and Embracing the Green Movement.
This year’s NAG Conference is set for the Hyatt Regency in Minneapolis, Sept. 8-11. Remember to register by July 20 to get the super-saver price.
For more information on the conference agenda or to register: https://nagconvenience.com/.