Affiliated Allied Membership
Allied membership is intended to create and promote communication among all members of the convenience retail segment. Allied members include suppliers, brokers, wholesalers, consultants and others affiliated with the industry.
Why Become an Allied Member?
Allied members receive as part of their annual membership:
- Exclusive opportunities to network with NAG retailers.
- Priority tabletop/booth selection for annual conference.
- Subscription to the National Advisory Group (NAG) e-newsletter.
- No charge digital ads on NAG e-newsletter.
- Website listing with logo on nagconvenience.com with interactive link describing products and services provided.
- Logo recognition on all events, live and digital recognizing commitment to NAG to retailers.
To discuss Allied Membership, contact John Petersen at [email protected] or (216) 346-8790.
Why Sponsor the NAG Conference?
The annual NAG Conference is the must attend event for small, medium and family-owned convenience operations and the executives that run them. This peer-to-peer conference offers suppliers an optimum experience for networking and growing relationships. Sponsorship includes registrations for the conference (only sponsoring companies attend), branding throughout the event, tabletop displays and more.
Download complete conference prospectus here.
To discuss event sponsorship, contact John Petersen at [email protected] or (216) 346-8790.