The National Advisory Group (NAG) is a dues paying association committed to building relationships and profits. NAG’s mission is to provide retail leaders of small to mid-size and family-owned convenience chains a peer-to-peer forum for the exchange of ideas to improve their business performance.
Suppliers may attend as sponsors. This is a unique opportunity to network with high-level executives from harder to reach chains in an open and casual environment.
Supplier involvement in NAG is limited to sponsor companies. Unlike other events, there are strict retailer to supplier ratio guidelines that are adhered to. We invite you to consider participating as a sponsor.
Sponsor Benefits Include:
- Two complimentary registrations (value $1,500). A four-day networking opportunity for your company.
- Full access to all conference activities including the content sessions and the social activities (excludes retailer Information Exchanges).
- Logo recognition as a sponsor in all event signage.
- Your company logo on presentation slides throughout the conference along with verbal recognition at the beginning of each day’s events.
- Recognition in the conference program.
- Logo recognition on retailer registration page on www.NAGConvenience.com.
- Table top outside the general session room. From this table you may distribute samples, literature, etc.
- A half page acknowledgement ad in the NAG wrap issue of Convenience Store Decisions post the conference.
- Logo recognition in advertisements promoting NAG in Convenience Store Decisions.
For questions about sponsorship please contact John Petersen at [email protected] or 216-346-8790