Opportunities and Benefits
Industry associations are really about growth—growth for yourself and growth for your business. In such a fast-paced world of business, if you’re ambitious, it’s important to stay on your toes and be hungry for professional development. The National Advisory Group (NAG) provides opportunities to meet and engage with peers and colleagues. Just as important, NAG is an association driven by convenience store retailers for retailers. It is an organization committed to building profits and relationships for all of our members. NAG is aimed at small, mid-sized and family-owned convenience chains and the executives that run them.
When you work in an industry like the convenience store and petroleum industry, you need a reliable way to make and maintain contacts, keep yourself up to date on the latest news, developments and regulations, and build your business’s reputation in the industry.
NAG membership includes many key benefits including:
- Enrollment in the Safe Shop Assured program.
- Eligibility for the NAG annual scholarship.
- Membership in the Young Executives Organization (YEO) for your next-generation leaders.
- Exclusive networking opportunities and peer-to-peer engagement.
- Discounts on registration to the annual NAG Conference.
- Discounts on services from NAG’s at services partners.
We understand the demands placed on retailers that why NAG remains your organization. We look forward to working with you to help elevate c-store operations.